Ivanka Trump Shares 3 Tips For Achieving Massive Success

Ivanka Trump Shares 3 Tips For Achieving Massive Success


The 33-year-old heiress is the daughter of business mogul Donald Trump. She is the executive vice president of development and acquisitions for the The Trump Organization and the founder of the Ivanka Trump fashion brand. She's married to influential investor Jared Kushner and has two young children.
In a recent interview with Business Insider, Trump shared her definition of success: "happiness."
"I don't think you are truly successful unless you are a happy person and are happy with your life," she said. "I know many people who are professionally successful but miserable. I'm happy when I'm achieving my professional goals and when I'm with my husband and children."

0 Komentar untuk "Ivanka Trump Shares 3 Tips For Achieving Massive Success"

Fourni par Blogger.